Thursday, 7 December 2017

Visited Royal Palm Golf & Country Club and Emporium Mall LAHORE

Hi Blog,
    New places interest me. All kinds of places. It may range from a hi-tech building to a natural wonder. You find intellect and wisdom in all places. Two things for which I have utmost respect. So I was invited to Royal Palm by Mushfiq for breakfast. My real intention for going was to get an experience of the place.
   I was supposed to reach there by 10AM. That was never going to happen considering my laziness. No miracles happened this time. But this time I tried. Tried to sleep earlier but couldn't. So I slept after offering Fajr. Yeah i offer my prayers. The state of offering is another matter. I put an alarm of 9:10AM. Missed the alarm. At 0933 awaken by my mother not for going to RP but for my driver duties. Somehow I was spared and starting getting ready. I was on my way by 1015. Traffic helped and reached by 1045.
   Security was friendly. It wasn't supposed to be. Somehow it happened and I got inside quite easily. Ho-ho. I was told by M to reach reception and wait. Now waiting is one of the toughest job in the world. It requires patience and we Pakis lack in that aspect. So a century passed and M along with Sir Faiq came.We then had some issue at the ordering process but that got resolved. Thanks to Rasheed sahab. So while the order got ready we did some wandering in the club. Very nice and peaceful place. A very nice gym. A nice pool. Some good squash courts. And all other kinds of stuff. Over all a very nice place. Not for people like me.

I am afraid this is getting boring for me. I have to be quick. Then we headed for Emporium Mall. My first experience with that mall as well. I was excited. It was good to see such a mall in Lahore. I visited Packages Mall few days ago as well. I am happy for people for Lahore that now they have someplace to go other than Fortress. Pun Intended.

 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I enjoy reading some good tales. This one was good too. What I suggest that your captions should be eye catching like some of them have quite boring titles. Like I just had to sneak through them :D
    Anyways keep up the good work.
    Way to go 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly Appreciate this buddy. Glad you liked it.
    Although interests are relative but i get your point. Will try to improve in my future post.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...