Friday, 22 December 2017

Ambassador Nikki Haley and Danny Danon speech to UN on Jerusalem: UN General Assembly

Hi Blog,
On Dec 21, the UN General Assembly meeting took place regarding US decision to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem recognizing same as the capital of the Israel. The resolution,to be decided over by voting, was for the condemnation of US decision. 128 countries voted for the resolution, nine voted against and 35 abstained.
Today I watched the speeches made by the ambassadors of US and Israel to UN in response to the UN decision. I could not restrain from commenting on almost every 2 to 3 sentences spoken by them.
Here is the video:

Here are my comments:
NIKKI HALEY Surely US has been a source of bringing a lot of so-called 'peace' throughout the world. Who has any doubts in that. History is the witness. Examples like Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. And biggest of all the birth of ISIS and Al Qaeda. That was a very big contribution to bringing peace. Why is she bragging about all the financial contributions. What about all the money US is making by destroying other nations and whatnot. All these American corporations. Economic Hitmen. Military. Answerable to which people. KKK? Jewish Lobby? Evangelists? Please do us the favor of taking away your so called USAID. Can survive without it. Decision has been a proof of Trump's stupidity. That's all. Which American people. Are people in America so dumb. I don't think so. Even after all these documentaries they are making. Even after having intellectuals like Noam Chomsky, Journalists like Abbey Martin. She surely has not watched Godfather. Never make threats. DANNY DANON Israel talking about morality stuff. Very Interesting. No need to comment on that. You can choose to be blind by ignoring the facts and truths. Jerusalem is the holiest place on the earth for Jews but that does not justify your snatching away that land from its native people. King David also said a lot of other things. Bible also says a lot of other things. Are you following them as well with extreme measure. Ben Gurion. Quite an interesting source of inspiration and wisdom you have. Just read The Birth of Israel by Simha Flapan for more of BG inspirational quotes and his wisdom about the native people of Palestine. Here is one of his quotes: Partition: “after the formation of a large army in the wake of the establishment of the state, we will abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine “ – Ben Gurion, p.22 “The Birth of Israel, 1987″ Simha Flapan. Are you talking about a spiritual bond or a physical bond? Again talking about morality. You speak like Pakistan Muslim League(N), party in power in Pakistan, about decisions. Only good decision is a decision in favor. Talking more about morality. Double standards. Attacks on Israel. Come on man are you for real. Or are you so dumb. Thanks for providing such useful information. US, your topmost ally, is the real reason for no democracy in Middle East. From your justification of the existence of Israel, you seem like a hardcore theocratic state. I understand you have such a hard job. Defending Israel. How do you sleep after telling all those lies. Nice melodious lecture on puppets. Where did you study history. All had respect for Jerusalem. Everybody was free to visit. I know I can't come to Jerusalem. Who created Al-Qaeda and ISIS? Isn't it US, your beloved. What about the UN Security Resolution 2334? Violence will have repercussions. The one you are committing against Palestinians and humanity. I am not in favor of violence of any kind. But how can you expect the people to sit quietly and watch their land taken by invaders. It is same if I expect you to do nothing in response to Holocaust, the event clouded with doubts. Don't follow Hitler. You are doing the similar with Palestinians which was done with you during World War II. That was a long comment. Please ignore my grammatical mistakes. And I am not taking any sides. I am with the facts and truth. Violence in any form against anybody is not to be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...