Tuesday, 19 March 2019

NEA Big Read: Meet Ray Bradbury

I am reading 451 these days and this book is like a prophecy. Full of surprises. So I was just roaming around in goodreads and I found a link to this wonderful video. No need to elaborate how I found it.



I have never heard love of books and libraries told in such a beautiful and innocent form. Also a addition is how he found a writer in himself. From where he got ideas for his books. And how he wrote those fantastic books. In short this video is a gem for a person who loves books. Aspiring writers can learn a lot too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...