Monday, 2 July 2018

WHAT ARE WE

One of my teacher used to say "we are what we do when we are alone". He was a maths teacher and I don't know whether to trust him on this topic or not. But i haven't forgotten these lines since the first time i heard them. Giving such a generalized statement for all humanity is dangerous. Human beings are unpredictable. Still, this statement holds some worth.
PTV used to broadcast a serial regarding the time stopping watch. You just had to press one button and time will stop. Everything and everyone around you will be stop for a time period. You can do anything and no one will see you. Who doesn't want such liberty from time to time. We haven't been able to achieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...