In search for a path or some guidance, about a month ago, I started searching for best essays and articles over the internet. My search led me to some very good places. I started reading. Some I read full, some I read partially and the others just few lines. Interestingly enough I also looked up for pieces of writing onn writing to help me aid in writing myself.
This post is about an article on writing which has completely overwhelmed me. Has made me realized that I am not alone. I am a part of some invisible, strange writers club.
It is as if something strange led me to discover this article. This happens once in a while in your life. If I had the slightest idea that she is the writer of EAT PRAY LOVE, I wouldn't have opened it. Somehow I had developed a bad image of this movie even without watching it. It's strange how much goodness gets shadowed by pride, prejudice and our perceptions. LET THEM GO. Yes it's Elizabeth Gilbert. Here is the link to her article
One of my favorite articles
This post is about an article on writing which has completely overwhelmed me. Has made me realized that I am not alone. I am a part of some invisible, strange writers club.
It is as if something strange led me to discover this article. This happens once in a while in your life. If I had the slightest idea that she is the writer of EAT PRAY LOVE, I wouldn't have opened it. Somehow I had developed a bad image of this movie even without watching it. It's strange how much goodness gets shadowed by pride, prejudice and our perceptions. LET THEM GO. Yes it's Elizabeth Gilbert. Here is the link to her article
One of my favorite articles
No comments:
Post a Comment