Friday, 20 July 2018

Facing oblovion

Cliff Martinez has written themes for many movies including Eddie's Dead for Kafka back in 1991. For me that theme is gripping and an entrance to a timeless realm. I escape from the grips of materialism and finiteness and start treading on the path towards immorality.
On 7th of June this year my 23rd year of life completed. Confronting life has never been easy for me. The thought of that this all we have been struggling for is nothing, except for what we are gathering for next life, which many don't even believe in, gives me shivers when I'm sitting alone thinking about it. I have always been the victim of fear of oblivion. 
Iqbal in his famous 'javed nama' ponder on the earth and all things around us which have no life. So how can they have a heart if they are not alive. How can we love things which don't even have a heart. Love must be to who at least has a heart. 
I don't know what inspired Cliff to compose a beautiful theme but I sure use it from time to time to remember something. Even if others don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...