Thursday, 7 April 2016

Why I started this?


I created this blog to serve me as a diary of some sort. I will add everything I learn new about CS. I started my journey with CS learning in Jan, 2016.Currently I am doing CS50 from edX(on pset8 now). I learn things but soon I forget and I have to go to man pages or google things to remind myself. So to avoid doing that and doing a lot of google searches in some cases i will just head for my blog. The things that i write can be anything new i learn(even outside of CS sometimes). Others may find this helpful. For that i will include useful links too which helped me. But they might not be helpful to some because people have different styles of learning.THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...