Friday, 8 April 2016

SPECIAL OLYMPICS/SPECIAL CHILDREN

"My disability is my greatest ability "
"THE ONLY DISABILITY IS BAD ATTITUDE"


Today i attended an event at my Pakistan Navy Engineering College about Special(disabled) Children. It was a great experience and an eye opener. There are people out there working for these children. Very nice to see that. I also learned about Special Olympics an organization which holds sports events for these children. One of the representative from the Special Olympics Pakistan was guest. In his presentation he explained about their work and their participation in the international event and how they are helping families to deal with their disabled children. GREAT WORK!. You can read more about them here.
The team which participated in the events was here too. It was great to hear each of them how they have participated. They are children with great courage. They are really SPECIAL.



I truly hope that I somehow help them one day.
TAKE CARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...