Thursday, 14 April 2016

Network/Socket Programming 

In my fifth semester in MIS I have been given peer to peer software as a project by my instructor. This is a very new topic for me and I took it as a challenge. Although sort of regretting now :p. So i started searching for a nice tutorial regarding this topic. One thing became clear to me in my hunt that for every network involving software you have to learn socket programming. So in one of the replies of the question asked by me in Quora someone reffered me to Beejs guide to Network Programming which is proving to be very good. You can visit that here. Take Care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...