Saturday, 13 April 2019

'US': a try to do something

So I am just coming out of cinema after watching this movie by the name 'US' and I am now trying to write something for my blog which turns out to be a movie review in this case. A movie which I don't really understand. Although I tried rally hard. Harder than I tried to understand twin peaks and even that I could understand better. I just don't get it what the witer or producer or director, which in guid case are the same person, were trying to do or say or convey. There must be something...
In the beginning, even before the credits there was mention of abundance of tunnels and underground abandon structures throughout the America. Maybe the writer is trying to raise awareness about this issue. I wonder what will be the solution. Or what could happen. Some species are somehow growing  underground and they are eventually going to show up and kill all of Americans. One more possublitui could be that writer is trying to show his fondness for hip hop music and he had no idea about filmmaking...
Another possibility could be that witer is trying to show how brave can people be as a family. While doubt that he couldn't avoid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...