Sunday, 14 April 2019

Birds outside my room

Some days mostly on weekends i sleep very late. Even after 4am. Right when I start hearing the birds announcing morning outside my room. They keep on making these delightful sounds. At a point you can even compare them to one of the best music like the one on mountains by Avengini. But then at some point they start to irritate me as they are now not letting me sleep. Then they become unbearable and finding myself helpless I do nothing. While doing nothing a thought comes to my mind which ultimately is turning into shape of this piece of writing.

It is a question to all of us. Whose fault it is that I cant sleep at that time. Should I close my door but then i would miss the breeze coming in. Should I live away from the trees and birds. But trees outside my room are a source of comfort, beauty, shade and inspiration. They also make oxygen. Maybe then I should try to fly away the birds using some mechanism like stone-throwing. But I have no more right than they have on this earth. So what shoul be done. What's the issue. Who's at fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...