Sunday, 3 February 2019

Review: Scythe

Scythe Scythe by Neal Shusterman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have never been a fan of YA fiction having a perception of them as teenage stuff and full of fantasy. This book has changed my perception. Read it as a challenge but enjoyed reading it. Still cant say whether I would be reading the series. I have other more important books to read.
Considering the names used in the novel one can deduce that author has at least read about these people even though he has chosen a different field of contribution to the world than them. The best thing about this novel is sudden twists. Maybe they are common in all YA but this was something new for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...