Friday, 11 May 2018

My first video uploaded on YT

Hi blog,
Its been long. Don't think I have left you lonely. I was just away somewhere.....

Today I uploaded my first video on YT. It deserves a post. It was hard just to pull myself to start. Took me so long. Today I just thought to myself lets just do it. I mean its just for myself. So I did it.
You can watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tEIkFqunkM

There are many other things going on in my life. Life is just like that, for everybody. It is not easy. It is not supposed to be easy. These laughing people selling brands on media or wherever are lying to themselves and to all of us as well. But happiness is easy, life may not me. Think but don't overthink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...