Friday, 11 May 2018

An interesting history/rise/normalization of fellatio aka blowjob

The other day I was watching Hamza Yusuf's video on Lust and Desire. 25 minutes covers one of the problem in our modern world. During that lecture he mentioned an article by Christopher Hitchens on blowjob. I looked it up and found it July 2006 edition of Vanity Fair. Now I am a Muslim. I might not agree with Hitchen's religious views, totally acceptable to me. But after reading this article he has earned my respect. He has a unique and beautiful prose style. One I might want to adopt if start to write eventually. 

Here is a link to the article mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...