Friday, 11 November 2016

A TRANSFORMATION

I have no added any post for some time now. Today finally i made up my mind after so many days procrastination. I have been actually going through a period of transformation recently. Thats the simplest way to say what has been happening. I actually had a interest in books but i was detached from them for a long time. In my this semester i started reading again and they are changing me in amazing ways. I like reading about the topics which normally people dont like even to discuss. Topics like Philosophy, History, Other Complicated type of books. I also like to read about computer science. Although i have not read many books. But I know that reading is a hobby i am never going to leave in my life. I would be reading Liberal Arts in future as well. I think everyone should read books because they liberate you. But not all books. I signed up for goodreads in 2015 and i have been adding books since then. You can see my lists here. I will be explaining further about this transformation and dilemma the people nowadays are living in. I think everybody should start asking some questions from himself. Like about purpose of life and about the things we do. How us and these things effect others. Just some food for thought. Excuse me for my English. I will be learning that as well. Okay i think its enough. Thanks.

We are not our Khakis.
 We buy things we dont need to impress people we dont like.
(Have you seen Fight Club movie. If not go watch that one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...