Saturday, 10 April 2021

Three Reasons: Three Colors: Red

There are some movies that make you want to dream, to be part of the environment you experience in the movie; to be one of the characters in the movie. This is one such movie. It is a very powerfully executed film and the delicate story seeps somewhere deep inside you. The chance, the connections, emotions, betrayals, future, past - its the very life! 

Credit goes to the beautiful score as well which, for me, reaches perfection at the ending credits. I believe this is only film in which I even watched the ending credits till the very end. Maybe I couldn't cope up with the reality of an end in this case.

This is the kind of art which makes life bearable. Many thanks to late Krzysztof Kieślowski for this classic and somber yet sweet Irene Jacob. We shall remember you forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Richard Flanagan: Life After Death

 Its been long since I have written anything on this blog. Where I have been? Lost or in a search probably and hopefully. Anyways, I just fi...