A. R. Rehman has a class in the music industry. He is one of his kind. The fusion which he creates by combining all these different genres...
I can watch Rockstar again and again and will never get tired of it. It is a masterpiece. Artful. Powerful plot with a classy music. Part of the reason for my admiration of the movie is my own dream to take a flight away from this and don't care what they think or what they call me. It is my bloody life. I want to live it my in my style. Rather than showing conformation and normalization I I want to show my uniqueness and diversity as the world is. We are all unique and diverse. The song 'Jo Bhi Main' catches my special attention.
The song has a great composition no doubt. But the lyrics are so mindful. So thought provoking. At least for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment